Perfect Clicks is looking for highly motivated individuals who welcome new experiences, learning and challenges. If you would like to join a growing company in a fast paced industry, please your resume to email@example.com. We are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
For an updated list of positions, please visit us on Indeed: https://www.indeedjobs.com/perfect-clicks-llc/
Content Writer / Marketing Writer
Perfect Clicks LLC is a digital property development, management and investment company. Located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (15 mins from Paramus), We manage websites that are in the top 1% of traffic online. In house, we perform many activities including content writing, blog networking, social media marketing, search engine optimization, web development and marketing outreach. In short, we drive traffic to websites.
Having been in business for 5 years, we know what we’re looking for in an entry level content writer. We want someone who is willing to work hard everyday with a high level of quality standards and ethics. If you are passionate about writing and connecting with others online, you can succeed in our company. We have a very small team because we only keep team members who are real team players and care about helping us grow by doing great work and exceeding their goals. If you are looking for an easy entry level position where you can fly under the radar, this position is not for you. However, if you want a content writing or marketing position where you can be recognized for hard work, make real contributions to our growth and build a strong skill set, please apply now.
We are willing to train if you are willing to put your best effort forward everyday. This is a great opportunity to grow with a small, established business and become a critical part of our culture and vision. Furthermore, you will receive one on one training, management and coaching to grow with us.
Ideally, we would like to fill this position for approximately 15-20 hours per week. We offer flexible scheduling Monday-Friday between 10 AM – 6 PM. Of course, if you decide to take on more responsibility (as we have plenty of work to pass on), there is the option become a full time employee. Generally, raises and promotions are given based on performance and responsibility rather than tenure.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with content editor to complete assigned topics
- Researching content topics and understanding the audience
- Fulfilling visitors purpose by writing blog posts
- Writing about a variety of topics including business, technology, real estate and more
- Writing content in different styles such as, informational, tutorials, entertainment, commercial, technical, editorial, etc.
- Editing content for grammar perfection, content quality and audience engagement
- Outreach to various lists of websites
- Enter data into our system based on website visits
- Write outreach content to engage other online users
- Promote our websites to other sites online
- Communicate in genuine, friendly written form
- Marketing & communications for site content / resources online
- Training to improve data entry skills, accuracy and productivity
- Meeting or exceeding expectations on daily basis
Candidates should be fast thinking individuals who can write content on a variety of topics, introduce new thoughts and relate to readers emphatically.
Candidates should have savvy computer and communication skills to read and write efficiently, marketing online to attract more visitors. Other attributes include:
- Outstanding reading and writing skills
- Highly organized and independent
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar, proof reading skills
- Detail oriented and process oriented
- Fast typing speed, MS Office experienced
Candidates with degrees in journalism, English majors, literacy, media, public relations, marketing, communications, business management, information technology and others can succeed in our writer or editor positions. Overall, candidates who are positive, hardworking, trustworthy, upbeat and happy would fit in with our culture.
This is an entry level position. We provide all content writing training. Any experience in copywriting, editing, proofreading, etc is great, but not required. We are a growing company with resources to train you. This position is a great opportunity to break into the media/online/content industries. We are a growing company willing to train and develop our team. We hope you will establish yourself as a trusted team member and make a real contribution to the company.
Please note: This is not a remote position. We are looking for someone to work in our office at Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
To apply for the positions above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.