Perfect Clicks LLC enables growth for our websites, partners and clients. We specialize in content, design, development, SEO, digital marketing and custom software. Established in 2013, our small team of hard working and growth driven professionals have developed more than 200 websites, written over 10,000 articles, and served upwards of 50M page views. We service high traffic websites, ecommerce retailers, media companies, digital agencies, startups, small businesses and enterprise clients in a variety of industries such as: solar energy, financial services, SaaS, media communications, food & restaurants, pharmaceuticals, real estate, technology and more.
Perfect Clicks is looking for highly motivated individuals who welcome new experiences, learning and challenges.
If you would like to join a growing company in a fast paced industry, we are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
For an updated list of positions, please visit us on Indeed:
Please apply directly on Indeed. Any questions may be sent to HR@PerfectClicks.com
Why Work At Perfect Clicks LLC?
We are most proud of our small team and the values that we stand for – HARD WORK. HONESTY. IMPROVEMENT. We firmly believe that our team can out-work and out-perform the competition. Moreover, our high integrity standards and constant learning culture allow us to enable growth at individual, team and organizational levels.
- Small, tight knit team dedicated to growth and results
- Professional office environment in Parsippany, NJ
- Plenty of opportunity to take on responsibilities and tasks
- Receive dedicated attention to improve your skills
- Join a team that’s making a real impact
What Types Of Clients Do We Service?
Perfect Clicks LLC is a leading media company in New Jersey. We provide high quality content, development and marketing services throughout the nation. Our diverse team services startups, SMBs and mid-to-enterprise level companies in a variety of industries. A large portion of our partners and clients are in the business, finance, technology and software fields. In addition, we service clients across many industries including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food & restaurants, venues, solar energy, construction, and more.
What Will I Be Expected To Do?
Everyone on our team, from entry to senior level positions, write content every day. Content is the foundation of our success for driving traffic online with SEO, marketing and development. For many positions, you may be responsible for similar tasks:
- Write 3-4 quality blog posts per day
- Schedule, edit and publish live content
- Manage SEO keywords, optimization, meta
- Design for banners, newsletters, social posts
- Development for front end websites
- Marketing tasks including newsletters, blasts, etc.
- Social media posts, networking, collaboration
What types of tasks do content writers handle?
- Write 3-4 blog posts daily for various publishers
- Research topics in business, tech and specific industries
- Identify opportunities for SEO keyword and traffic growth
- Edit and schedule content on WordPress & CMS platforms
- Update and manage live content with SEO optimizations
- SEO Keywords research and management
- Design website banners, sliders, graphics
- Develop front-end websites with HTML, CSS, PHP
- Create marketing newsletters, landing pages
- Promote social media profiles and content
Do I need to know SEO?
You will be responsible for writing SEO optimized blog posts for leading online publications, news platforms and client websites. Your ultimate goal is to increase organic traffic by producing high quality content, optimizing keywords and editing titles/meta descriptions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to take on design and development tasks to improve user experience, increasing on-page metrics.
In addition to creating opportunities for our clients, we also enable growth for our team. We focus on growth at the individual, team and organizational level. Being a small team, your impact and efforts are much more meaningful in a fast paced environment. You will have the chance to make a difference by producing high quality work, building real relationships, and taking on new responsibilities.
As an entry level content writer, you will learn our process for writing engaging content, using our structure, approach to topics, building audiences and delivering on promises. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to edit, schedule and manage live content for premium publishers and brands globally. Since content is the foundation of our SEO and digital marketing strategies, you will also have the opportunity to take on design, development and marketing projects.
- Strong written communication and grammar skills
- Hard working, motivated attitude, and growth mindset
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, PR, etc.
- Preferred: Experience writing content, articles, blog posts
- Preferred: Design, development or marketing experience
- Preferred: Working in teams, fast paced environments
We offer a significant amount of 1-to-1 training so that you learn our process to writing SEO-optimized content, managing live content and increasing organic traffic through keywords and internal linking.
- Write 3-4 blog posts daily
- Research keywords for traffic opportunities
- Edit content for clarity, conciseness
- Schedule and publish live content for clients
- Design website landing pages and call to action
- Develop SEO-friendly pages and websites
- Update content pages for increased traffic
- Review SEO analytics and data reports
Do I Need To Know Data Entry?
We are looking for a data entry specialist who has exceptional grammar and writing skills. The data entry position requires writing web content, publishing blog posts, social media posts, uploading keywords and analyzing data. Additionally, the position requires clear guidelines for managing content, keywords and analytic data.
As a data entry specialist, you will have the opportunity to learn our processes for content, publishing, design and development. Furthermore, you will write, edit, schedule and manage live content for premium publishers and brands. Plus, you can take on different responsibilities within SEO, web development and digital marketing projects.
- Write and upload 3-4 blog posts per day
- Analyze content topics for traffic opportunities
- List and input keywords for blog post content
- Upload, format and publish content on websites
- Edit and update live content for increased traffic
- Input text on graphics for social, web designs
- Data entry and analysis for basic software projects
- Insert ecommerce products to newsletters, websites
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and editing
- Degree in English, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, etc.
- Preferred: Working in fast paced environment
Can I Work Position Part Time?
This position is for part-time or full-time. Candidates should apply to work in our Parsippany office (in person). The hiring process requires an assessment, sample and interviews. Please apply directly and ask for next steps.
In addition to creating opportunities for our clients, we also enable growth for our team. We focus on growth at the individual, team, and organizational levels. Being a small team, your impact and efforts are much more meaningful in a fast-paced environment. You will have the chance to make a difference by producing high-quality work, building real relationships, and taking on new responsibilities.
What Does Perfect Clicks Do?
Perfect Clicks LLC enables growth for our websites, partners, and clients. We specialize in content, design, development, SEO, digital marketing, and custom software. Established in 2013, our small team of hard-working and growth-driven professionals has developed more than 200 websites, written over 10,000 articles, and served upwards of 50M page views. We service high traffic websites, e-commerce retailers, media companies, digital agencies, startups, small businesses, and enterprise clients in a variety of industries such as: solar energy, financial services, SaaS, media communications, food & restaurants, pharmaceuticals, real estate, technology and more.
Perfect Clicks LLC is a digital media company, serving the world’s largest websites. We generate millions of pageviews for content websites, digital publishers, marketing agencies, and direct clients. Additionally, we develop websites for startups, small businesses and large enterprises. With a dedicated team, we service dozens of industries including business, technology, finance, solar, restaurants, pharmaceuticals, real estate and more.